2014Up one level
Editorials published in 2014.
- REHABILITATION and Humanar®
- Official correspondence, and a modest proposal.
- By Canceling "Tell Me More", NPR Diminishes Public Radio
- My Generation
Whit Alleys Dziurka
My reaction to an article in CM Life on Millennials.
- Defending our Trans* Community
I am very angry about the brutal attack on Toledo, Ohio trans* activist Candice Rose Milligan.
- A Modest Proposal About Police Killings
If a police officer kills someone in the line of duty, it should end his or her police career.
- 15 Miles from Ferguson
The security I have in my neighborhood is not something I earned or even deserve.
- Fatal Eruptions on the American Scene
A black man selling "loosies," un-packaged cigarettes, to the homeless is not only ungentrified but also a plight in the gentrified imagination.
- Effigies of Ancestors at UC Berkeley
Regardless of who re-hung them, and whether in support or mockery of the times we are in, they show that black life is still being strangled out.