2017Up one level
Editorials published in 2017,
- Our Diva President Donald Madonna
Madonna’s biography makes one realize how various behaviors evinced by Trump might be explained via the female entertainer’s psychology and movie personas.
- Trump, Russia, and Global Capitalism
- A liberal Facebook friend of mine denounced Edward Snowden because he received asylum in Russia and stated that the US under Trump will become a "satellite" of Russia. I feel it necessary to make the following points in the current climate of unreason and cognitive semi-paralysis.
- The Trump Putsch
Donald Trump is proposing a class shakedown of middle and working class wealth. Trump’s agenda set forward in the GOP platform will make all of us who are not wealthy, even less wealthy, and it will make the poor impoverished.
- Donald Trump, Alt-Right Goddess
The facts and statistics of both history and contemporary existence clearly show that white supremacy stands as strong as ever, but the alt-right is not thinking logically.
- This is the Story: Women March in 2017
One great march and we turn hopeful that constant counter-cultural activity will produce the desired effects of harm-reduction to the American people and to our democratic institutions.
- Chicago Women’s March January 21, 2017
As we moved into the main march, we saw large numbers of Muslim women, a socialist group, and a sea of pink pussy hats.
- Trumpcraft: Using Spellcraft as a Form of Political Dissent
Will this coordinated effort to bring down the Trump presidency via spellcraft work? Only time will tell.
- My Women’s March on Washington
This kernel of an idea grew, molded and morphed and became possibly the largest demonstration in American history.
- With My Service Dog
My dog is a dog, yes. He's also a medical device, like a wheelchair or an oxygen bottle.
- A Day Without A Woman
We owe it to the pioneers and current leaders to not get caught up in semantics and disagreements, but keep boots to the ground and do what we can.