2013Up one level
- 85 Is Kennedy Dead?
- This issue examines the imagery of President John F. Kennedy, and especially his assassination fifty years ago.
- 84 Crafts
- This issue of Bad Subjects provides insight into the political, social, and cultural aspects of craft and folk art.
- The Liberal Psyche: Session Three
- In this third and final session with the Liberal Psyche, the psychotherapist provides examples of how the wealthy join across ideological fences on issues ranging from war, education, abortion, welfare, environmental protection and many others to protect and preserve an economic system which has treated them well.
- The Leftist Psyche
- This last examination of the American cultural psychic drama, or psychomachia, focuses on a repressed, suppressed and devilized leftist ideology.