2016Up one level
- 90 Space
- This issue examines Space of all kinds.
- 89 Mass Extinction
- In this issue, we turn our attention to Mass Extinction as a species in the contexts of climate change and Anthropocene hubris.
- Things both Crazy and Stupid, The Laffer Curve
- We have a questionable economic theory, which requires impossible scenarios, exemplified with an unknown quantitative equation in the form of a curve where no one knows the coordinate values along that curve, and we have the candidate of a major party running for President of the United States about to use that theory, even after it’s been proven wrong through application over 20 years by three other Presidents, and always with the same result – massive deficits and increasing debt
- FOOL ME THREE TIMES, YOU MUST BE KIDDING?
- In this article, I’m going to try to explain what will happen if this tax policy is resurrected by Donald Trump. What will happen with deficits and debt, the ability of the Federal Government to meet financial obligations, the effect on jobs, the dollar index, on inflation, and that the expected result will be a recession.