ArtUp one level
Baddish articles published elsewhere online.
- Alfred Arteaga
- Alfred Arteaga, professor of ethnic studies at University of California - Berkeley, is a good friend and occasional contributor to Bad Subjects. This website contains samples of his writing and art.
- Arts and Letters Daily
- An excellent site for following public discussions of cultural politics.
- Arts Journal -- Serious Popcorn
- Martha Bayles' blog on film.
- Bad Art
- The Bush administration's anti-science stance puts innocent people at risk of being indicted on frivolous charges. by Annalee Newitz
- Critical Art Ensemble
- Steve Kurtz of the acclaimed Critical Art Ensemble is currently facing charges of wire fraud brought in connection with absurdly-alleged 'bioterrorism.' Also see the CAE Defense Fund website at http://www.caedefensefund.org/.
- John Jota Leanos
- John Leanos, professor of Chicana/o Studies at Arizona State University, has been a contributor of digital graphics to Bad Subjects.
- Stephen Marc
- Stephen Marc is a photography professor whose 'Passage on the Underground Railroad' documentation project has taken him to 21 states and Canada, with over 30,000 digital photos of Underground Railroad sites.
- When the World Said No to War
- A photographic exhibition, education forum and book on the historic anti-war protests that took place around the world in February 2003.