2012Up one level
Reviews published in 2012
- Freeing John Sinclair: Forty Years Later
In December, 1971, a twelve-hour concert was held to raise money for the legal fees of a radical poet and rock n’ roll impresario. In December, 2011, the Ann Arbor District Library sponsored several events to celebrate the John Sinclair Freedom Rally 40th Anniversary.
- Agitate! Educate! Organize!: American Labor Posters by Lincoln Cushing and Timothy W. Drescher
This book should be in every university or art school library, and be purchased by anyone who respects organized labor and its history.
- Robots All: A Letter to Kurt Vonnegut on the Anniversary of Breakfast of Champions
Your book gives the impression, not only that most humans act like machines, but that the universe itself is like a machine.
- Jung, Clarke, Kubrick: Dark Monoliths, Stone Temples
Motifs and coincidences involve the lives and work of the psychologist, the writer and the filmmaker.
- Problems of the History Painter: Niagara, Detroit and "War Paint"
- Elegant women in Niagara's "War Paint" exhibit make the conflagration seventy years ago into the best of fun.
- KISS MONSTER
The rock gods, in blue jeans and black sport jackets, slipped into a back room where they could press the flesh with fans.